Re: Data Network appears to be down.
Leo-Scorpio

It's been down since about 4:30 this morning in SSL.  Everyone must be calling.  I just tried and after jumping through all of the hoops I received a message that my call could not be connected at this time.  It would be really cool if they put something on their website when there is an issue this big.  I know my company does that if the issue cannot be resolved within 30 min or less.

0 Likes
Stir_boy

Yep it's down in Bountiful as well.  Why doesn't Verizon have a way to communicate with us that it's down or an ETA?  This is ridiculous!  I didn't know it was down and restored my phone.  All Verizon wants to do is give us $1!

0 Likes
kristech2013

So I just called into customer care being a former employee and knowing the lingo and issued out yet another Trouble Ticket, one of my friends is an NRB (Network Repair Beural) Technicians and they are currently working on the issue. He did not tell me how long it would be tell they fixed it so it must be a major problem.

0 Likes
annalisab

is everyone else's ability to make outgoing calls down as well? i was trying to make a call to verizon customer service, but i cant make any calls.

0 Likes
Leekats

I called and most of Utah is out. There is no ETA on it being repaired right now. My son doesn't have a data plan and his phone is not working either. 

0 Likes
andyr17

Mine has been down all day as well. I haven't even been able to call in to place a ticket on the issue. My data has connected a whole two times today and I've been able to make 1 outgoing call. My incoming calls seem to work fine though?

0 Likes
DJ_Utah

Both my voice and data has been out for myself and multiple family members across Norther Utah for most all day.  The agent I called said it reached into other states as well.

0 Likes
mc_007

I'm definitely out in Taylorsville as well as Sandy and Holladay as I've been visiting family.

0 Likes
cameroni101

It's back up in SLC.  Not sure about anywhere else though.

0 Likes
MountainDude23

Still down in NSL. I'm glad to find out it isn't an issue with my device or contract/plan or w/e. I can be patient, as I'm sitting right next to a wireless hotspot.

0 Likes