Data and Calls in and out throughout afternoon for last 4 days.
djcig
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have been experiencing MORE problems in my area for the last 4 days. Service for Data 4G LTE+ is either running extremely slow or not loading at all and keeps timing out inside my house and outside my house. I'll run a speedtest and I am not even getting but 3mbps at the most. I cannot work from home to either work on my projects or even make phone calls. I live about 2 miles from the nearest tower with no trees blocking my path. I have not had any problem within the last 3 months inside or outside my house with data or phone calls. However, I have been having this same issue pop up constantly since last year in April and have been fighting with Verizon to fix their equipment. Morning times until after about 3 pm my service will work with no problems and after 3pm CT everything either quits working or is extremely extremely slow. My zip code is 75572. I have reset phone settings network settings and even can travel to Texarkana, TX or zip code 75503 and have no problems but when I come home I have problems. There is no problems with my phone or signal coverage, there is something internally with Verizon's tower that is not working properly. Please advise if there is a outage in my area or not or a proven explanation on what's going on.  

0 Likes
Re: Data and Calls in and out throughout afternoon for last 4 days.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello djcig,

We always want you to have the best wireless experience, anywhere you use your phone. I regret any issues, and I'm here to help. I'm not showing any reported issues in the locations you mentioned, so let's gather some more information. You mentioned that you've already spoken with us about this. Was a ticket created for you? If so, what were you advised? Please provide some additional details, thank you. 

ChristinaB_VZW

0 Likes