Day 3 of contacting Verizon for issues with an order
Valektris

I am now on day 3 of contacting Verizon support to get an order to complete. Day 1, it was an issue with a tablet not showing up on my orders screen when it was on the email receipt. Person over chat confirmed it was fine, and would be updated later. It was not fine, I had to accept agreements a second time.

Day 2, the phone I ordered on the same order was showing as "Currently being processed". Spent over 2 hours trying to get it corrected, was told the only fix was to cancel the order and redo it. Okay. Redid the order at 11am CST.  Order started with the status "Delivery date will be updated soon"

Now, on day 3, at 7:10AM CST the status is still "Delivery date will be updated soon". Originally, with the first order, the delivery date was for today, 3/18/2022. And now, I'm in the chat AGAIN, and after sending 3 statements, I did not get a single response from the agent until I said "Hello?"

This whole process has been absolutely awful, I've reached out for help consistently and received almost nothing useful. 

0 Likes
Re: Day 3 of contacting Verizon for issues with an order
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Valektris, 

Your time is so valuable to us. Please accept our apology for the time that it has taken to complete your orders. That's not the experience that we want you to have when upgrading to new devices. It can take up to 1-2 business days to update the status on that order. We trust that a confirmation email will be sent to you shortly with details regarding the shipping progress. For your convenience, you can continue to check the status of your order online at My Verizon: https://www.verizon.com/support/knowledge-base-209511/

-Lasina

0 Likes
Valektris

After the previous 2 days, I don't even know if I can trust that the order will complete at all. I can't trust that all the paperwork actually went through, because that didn't happen with the tablet. I can't trust that the payment actually went through, because that was the issue with the original phone order. And now, being told that there may be 1-2 business days before I find out that there might be a problem with this order. 

If it were not prohibitively expensive to do so, I would take my account to a different carrier.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Valektris, having to contact us repeatedly for your order is absolutely not what we want for you. I know that when I place an order I am expecting to see that delivery. As I see that your message was from 2 days ago, have you no received this order? If not, please respond to the Private Message that I have sent/ 

-Loren

0 Likes