Dead Zone Fishtown Philadelphia
atorres62
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have called Verizon more than once to ask about a dead zone in Philadelphia but they refuse to open a ticket because it involves multiple blocks not directly linked to my address - even though I live within those blocks! It is barely possible to make a phone call in this area and if you're lucky enough to get a connection, the call drops almost immediately. I will be switching to another carrier that can actually provide the service they promise. 

Re: Dead Zone Fishtown Philadelphia
Jp3017
Enthusiast - Level 1

I called multiple times last year. One time they even opened a ticket which they proceeded to close 2 days later with no explanation of how they resolved the issue. I stopped trying due to the horrible customer service experience

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

One of our main goals is to provide you with reliable service and we are concerned to learn you are experiencing issues. To better assist you, please tell us a little more. Do you have problems indoors or outdoors? What model is your device and is the software up to date?

~Maria

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello Jp3017, we're concerned to lean about your experience, and we'd love to help turn it around. Please, send us a private note to better assist. ~Baldo

0 Likes
atorres62
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have issues both indoors and outdoors. I have an iPhone 12 Pro Max and it has not improved with any software update 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I do appreciate you trying. I am sure we will figure it out. Does it get better if you leave the area? Is anyone else having this issue? 

-Amber

0 Likes
No-VZW-Service-19125

I'm having the issue and have been since I became a Verizon customer. I feel dumb reading multiple community threads about this topic, with multiple customers complaining about the service, and the Verizon reps providing no help at all.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We definitely want to take a closer look into this for you, and for others. Doing that requires us to ask some questions, as well as complete some troubleshooting with you. Tell me, what services are affected-voice calls, text messages, data without WiFi? How is your signal when indoors, and how is it if you step outside briefly?

-Jordan

0 Likes
JerzyJimbo

Dead one in Fishtown  ( 19125 ) has existed for more than two years. I lose all service from the corner of Aramingo and York, then west on York to Almond, the entire 800 block of Almond, and then don’t get it back until reaching corner of Susquehanna and Thompson. This happens with my and my wife’s iPhone 12, with updated service. No cell, no data and no text. On occasion one bar will pop up and might have some service, but this is rare. 
it’s not our phones. It is VZ issue! Stop asking questions, , I’ve given you location, confirmed it’s not the phone, so send out some engineers and technicians,  determine where you need to add a new station and install it. 

note I have an ATT phone for my work, and it works fine in this area. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for those details, JerzyJimbo. I want to help in any way possible, I know how important reliable service is to you. Are you in that area right now? -Dia

0 Likes