Dead Zone in Denver 80207
LAUSWE52

There is a large dead zone in Denver, CO in the 80207 zip code. It exists approximately between Colorado Blvd. and Monaco on the E/W and MLK and 26th on the N/S. My home is right in the middle. Service is usually 1 bar at most. Call quality is terrible and it is difficult to even send text messages. At places it is impossible to stream music and internet is extremely slow. An Apple Watch gets absolutely zero service in much of this area. It's existed for at least a year, and I see reports on sites like deadcellzones indicating it's existed since 2013. I've called Verizon Customer Service at least 5 times to report it and have received no feedback or indication it would be fixed. Why does this dead zone exist and when is Verizon going to fix it?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Dead Zone in Denver 80207
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

LAUSWE52,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I apologize you have notified us of this problem previously and no action has been taken. You deserve the best service and I'm determined to find the root cause of this issue. I see no current outages in the area at this time. Allow me to gather some more information. Has service ever worked in this area? Are any other users having the same issues as you?

Juan_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Dead Zone in Denver 80207
LAUSWE52

Other users have this same issue, including other users on my account and guests who visit. It was not as bad maybe 1/1.5 years ago, but has been consistently poor since then. Please test the actual signal strength in the area described.

0 Likes