Dead Zone in Maryville, TN
SEILER7

Has anyone ever reported the quite sizeable dead zone in the center of town in Maryville, TN? The high school and junior high and many homes in the general vacinity, including off of Carpenter's Grade Rd, cannot get adequate if any service. This isn't in the country. This is right in the center of the city. Seems very strange for Verizon.

0 Likes
Re: Dead Zone in Maryville, TN
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Sorry to hear about any trouble in your town. We'll be happy to look into the matter for you. How long has this issue been going on. Do you simply see a "no service" or "searching" type of indicator at the top of your phone, or is something else happening?

0 Likes
SEILER7

When you get anywhere near this area, you lose data. If I text my high schoolers while at school, I have to push it through as a text or they will never see it. If I am parked in front of their school waiting to pick them up, and want to scroll social media, I cannot. It was have a red bar across the top of the app telling me it cannot connect. You can call or text, but not iMessage or do anything else on your phone. You get the never-ending spinning circle, but nothing will connect. It usually has one, maybe two bars of LTE. A friend of mine, also a Verizon user, bought a home off Carpenter's Grade Rd, and cannot even make a phone call from her house. She is considering a different cell provider.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for the details, have you done any troubleshooting in the area? 

0 Likes