Dead Zone
stockwem

I get extremely limited service inside of my house, as well as there are a number of dead spots outside on the street. I've lived at this place for nearly four years, and it hasn't gotten any better - actually it may have gotten worse. I often cannot take phone calls inside of my house, even on the wifi. Is there anything that can be done? It's especially more inconvenient now that I am working from home all of the time.

0 Likes
Re: Dead Zone
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We always want you to have the best services. We will be happy to look into this. What city and state are you located in? What is the make/model of your device? 

Jose A.M_VZW

0 Likes
stockwem

Manhattan Beach, CA 90266

And I have an iPhone X. But all phones I’ve had (all iPhones) have this issue. 

Literally pockets of just my street are just dead zones. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

stockwem, thank you for the details you've provided. Many factors outside of Verizon’s control can contribute to indoor performance even in cases where you may have had service in the past.

At this time we strongly suggest having a 4G LTE Network Extender to boost up your signal up to 5,000 square feet. Check out the Network extender FAQs here. https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/4g-lte-network-extender-faqs/ 

Please let us know if this is something you would be interested in.

JacobG_VZW

0 Likes