Dead Zone
V1CT0RY48
Enthusiast - Level 2

How do I get help with Verizon dead zones?  I've had the service for over a year and it's not gotten any better.  Winterborne/Ferndown Way 20774.  Really causing problems working from home.  Problem with home WIFI/cell service.  I have to do WIFI calling to make a call from home.  I've used boosters also and still very limited service.  Last effort...after 15 years, I'm about to drop the service and go with someone else.  Verizon has never been so bad.

Re: Dead Zone
taflint
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am having the same issues.  Been with Verizon since the beginning and now have no service at my home, even with the booster they provided.  Different agents give me different answers but the one that has been repeated multiple times is that "your area is simply congested with a lot of users so it bogs the tower down".  UNACCEPTABLE answer.

V1CT0RY48
Enthusiast - Level 2

Agreed.  Giving them one more opportunity to help me before I drop the service.  As for overcrowding, I'm not convinced as my neighbors are not having the same problem with ATT.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

As a long-time and valued customer of 15+ years, your service concerns are our concerns too. We'd certainly regret losing you as our customer and we'd like to continue being your wireless service provider for many more years to come.

"Dead zones" are not the experience we ever want for you, so let's work together to address and resolve this matter. Thank you for providing the zip code location (e.g., Winterbourne Dr & Ferndown Way in Greater Upper Marlboro, MD 20774).

While our team of engineers and technicians are checking our network signal in and around the referenced areas, are you experiencing service issues outdoors as well as indoors, while in this area? Have there been any recent changes with your device? (e.g., software update, new apps downloaded, recent SIM Card change, etc.) Wi-Fi Calling is a great option to enhance your service. -Robert C.

0 Likes
V1CT0RY48
Enthusiast - Level 2

I've lived here for a year and it has been horrible the entire time inside and outside, cell coverage and WIFI.  It's becoming a real problem with work.  Your attention to this matter is greatly appreciated.

0 Likes
V1CT0RY48
Enthusiast - Level 2

Also, no new software update, new apps downloaded, recent SIM Card change, etc.  We've been using Wi-Fi Calling every since we've been here.  That should not be the case.  All of my guess that have Verizon have the exact same problem.  WIFI call should not be the answer.

0 Likes
V1CT0RY48
Enthusiast - Level 2

What's the status? 

0 Likes
STACARONI

Did Verizon ever reply or fix the problem?

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus

Just a reminder that while a Verizon employee may occasionally post here, this community is meant mainly for peer-to-peer support. If you need to talk to a Verizon representative, you should contact customer service directly.  

0 Likes