Re: Decatur, GA Verizon ongoing LTE and 3G issues - 30030 zip code
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We do not want to lose you, catbee. Let’s provide this the time and attention that’s deserved. I’ve sent you a private message so we can take a closer look for you. 

DavidH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Decatur, GA Verizon ongoing LTE and 3G issues - 30030 zip code
deathskull8
Enthusiast - Level 1

david

please know that there are multiple facebook and next door neighborhood threads discussing this issue. if it is not resolved, verizon will lose a large number of customers. most everyone who has been vocal on those treads have called and had the same response from verizon that i got which was, Signal Concern Resolution | Verizon Wireless which basically says we have the best coverage but not for you. that is a really frustrating response especially when we have had good service up until a month or so ago. the bottom line is that if you don't "provide the time and attention that this deserves" for everyone, verizon is going to lose a lot of customers, including myself.

0 Likes