Decline in service
Evans8209

My service has so rapidly declined that I’m actually considering looking at another vendor. Can someone tell me why in my own home am I not able to use my data? I have one bar and previously had four, I could use some customer service support on this issue.. I am paying for three phones with no coverage and it’s extremely disappointing  thank you

0 Likes
Re: Decline in service
Evans8209

37725 at French Mill road and Hwy 70 in Dandridge. Thanks

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

How does the service compare on the exterior of your home versus the interior? Are there hills or trees between you and the tower? 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want you to stay connected! I apologize for the service issues you are experiencing. Let's gather information that will help us get this resolved. Your business is important to us, and we don't want to lose you. The closest cell site for this location is just over 2.75-miles away. Most cell sites have an effective range of about 3-miles. Terrain, foliage and building materials impact services as well. Can you tell us where you get the strongest signal in your home? How many bars/dots do you see? BobbyN_VZW

0 Likes