Defective phone- worst experience
FRESI

Stop abusing your customers. I went to a Verizon store for my husband and my phone to look for options with our phones that were not working properly. . My husband was broken. i could only speak on my via speaker or people could not hear me. My husband got a new phone via sperion. For me I was told I could get a replacement free as my phone was defective.

i shipped my phone. Took pictures. It arrived broken. Verizon charged $400!  It didn't matter I had pictures. It didnt matter what I said. Pay the bill or have it disconnected.  According to them box was not damaged therefore I did it and I should pay for it. No complaint process. They are right and that's how Verizon does business.

Can't cancel my lines. My fees would over 1k. It's  amazing how this company takes advantage of customers. They don't care about any one but pulling money out you. Money does not grow on trees.  There needs to be a resolution/dispute process. I took pictures too but that does not matter. I can only imagine what do yo your customers daily. Have some integrity.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Defective phone- worst experience
pherson
Champion - Level 1

Well....first of all this is a peer to peer forum and not a direct link to customer service. I have NEVER had a problem with returning a phone and getting charged for it. But what I do though is I insure the package. And people always decline insurance until something happens then it's everyone else's fault. Lesson learned for next time.

Best wishes.