Delayed Text Messages
Heart_O_Lakes
Enthusiast - Level 1

Our company uses SMS messages for network alarm notifications.  Until several months ago, the service worked perfectly and messages were delivered within seconds of the server sending them.  Sometime in the past year or two, message delays have become a huge problem for us.  We have done extensive troubleshooting and the messages are being sent to Verizon, but are not delivered to our phones until hours later.  In fact, I just received about 100 messages that were sent from the server over 18 hours ago.  (100 messages at a time is not an uncommon occurrence for us)

I'm guessing nobody in the community has a fix for this, but I'm hoping to get the attention of a Verizon tech to help out.

Employees us a mixture of phones (Pixel, Galaxy, etc) and a mixture of apps (Verizon Messages, Google, etc), all with the same result.

Re: Delayed Text Messages
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We understand how important it is to get to the bottom of this. At this time you have reached the regular consumer side of the department, we are not able to access business accounts through this platform. You can reach the Business team by calling 800-922-0204 Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM Eastern Time. You will need to call from one of your business lines, or you can enter in one of your business phone numbers when prompted. They are the right team to help. 

~Gina

0 Likes