Deteriorating 4G signal near 90270
Maywood86

Hello, I'm just posting to see if there's a way to investigate why the 4G cell signal has been getting worse over the course of a year near my town in 90270, CA. When I first got my iPhone 6 (currently running iOS 9.2) it was really blazing fast around late-2014 (up to 100 Mbps on LTE; 3-4 bars), however for about a few months already this year the signal quality has been greatly reduced (15-20 Mbps on LTE; 2 bars). I went online to find out if there's a way to report the issue & open up a ticket & it seems this is the only way to do it. Thank you very much for your attention to this matter.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Deteriorating 4G signal near 90270
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Maywood86,

We pride ourselves in providing blazing fast speeds to all our customers and want you to get back to enjoying your services.  Upon review your currently location, our maps indicate you in a good area, so we want to determine what is causing this. Are you having issues in a particular location? Does this happen indoor or outdoor? Keep us posted to help.

YareliM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Deteriorating 4G signal near 90270
Maywood86

The particular location in question is the northwest corner city limits of Maywood, 90270 towards the city of Vernon, 90058. Starting with the intersection of 52nd St. & Maywood Ave. going Southeast, there has been a dramatic decrease in LTE speed. There is connectivity but again, over the course of a year it has gotten worse. This problem is most prevalent indoors throughout the northwest corner of town.

0 Likes