Device has been charged to my bank account. Still nothing to show for it.
Ukas

A new phone was ordered from Verizon Wireless on June 6th with a set delivery date of July 9th. On July 3rd my

bank account was charge a pre-authorization charge for the amount of the phone. Only July 5th this charge became

permanent on my bank account. One week later I have yet to receive any type of shipment notifications regarding

the goods that I ordered. Speaking with Verizon Wireless has resulted in no advancement of the situation.

Has anyone else had this issue?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Device has been charged to my bank account. Still nothing to show for it.
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Can you check your account online or with your confirmation number to find out the status of your order?  When you spoke with Verizon Wireless, was this in the store or did you call customer service at 1-800-922-0204?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: Device has been charged to my bank account. Still nothing to show for it.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Ukas,

I apologize for the confusion pertaining to your order and for such a delayed reply. I am trusting that your issue has been resolved since the original date of your post. If not, I am here to help! At your convenience, please DM me your wireless number. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thank you for your contribution to our community forums,

AyaniB_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes