Re: Did Verizon's employee commit a felony?
mama23dogs
Legend

AH, that is true SuzyQ,  The bloom isnt even off the shiny new phone and the OP is shopping already.

Smithpspfan the new Verizon plan is only restricted in that your contract anod the $40 line fee goes with you.  If the data packages and prices benefit your wallet, you can switch to take advantage of them.

You are also allowed to buy phones on your own at any time and sell off your previous device. 

0 Likes
Smithpspfan
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am currently grandfathered in from the $60 2gb individual plan that I had. So going with a new plan now, because the device fee would be $40 instead of the advertised $20, would not benefit me at all right now.

Samsung has been coming out with a new phone each year and that is why I was concerned with the impact this might have on my purchase in 2017 since I now have to wait 6 more months on Verzion's bad. By Verizon I mean the employee that thought it was fine to sign for me without my consent and not mention that I would be placed on a new two year agreement. Withheld on giving me the receipt which would have told me up front what was going on.

We all know that even with a two year contract that we still end up paying full the price for the phone over time. Well who knows how much more Verizon will be making off of me now with the 6 month change. My pockets are not deep and every bit counts.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Smithpspfan

I understand how important this situation is and would be very concerned myself if it happened to my account. I would like to investigate this further. Please reply to the private message I am sending you so I can access your account.

ChristopherM_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Smithpspfan
Enthusiast - Level 2

I responded to the PM but I have not heard back yet.

0 Likes
mama23dogs
Legend

((Sigh). 

BUg them again.  2 days is plenty of time to respond

0 Likes
Smithpspfan
Enthusiast - Level 2

Still no response back from christopherm_vzw so I am guess that he is on Thanksgiving break. I guess I need to make my own decision today.

0 Likes