Difficulties with phone order
Valektris

I was trying to upgrade one of my lines on 3/15/2022. I reached out to chat support on 3/16 because a tablet was not shown in my order. I asked if it was going to, was told yes it would, and that the order was fine. On the 17th, that tablet was now pending, and the phone upgrade was showing as processing, as it had for the previous two days. Again I went to the chat. After over two hours the only solution was cancelling the order and re doing it. I had to restate the issue several times to get the representative to understand, and had to point out multiple times I had an issue with the phone order, not the tablet. After redoing the order, I had fewer discounts than initially, and it is still not displaying correctly. Now I'm waiting on hold, trying to talk to an actual person, in hopes that maybe I can get some help.

Previously I have not had issues ordering from Verizon, but this time it has been nothing but problems, and customer service has been less than helpful.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Difficulties with phone order
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are sorry to hear about this and never want you having any order issues.  Let's turn this around.  A private message is being sent to assist you further.-Sean

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Difficulties with phone order
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are sorry to hear about this and never want you having any order issues.  Let's turn this around.  A private message is being sent to assist you further.-Sean

0 Likes