Discount Guidance Request
Todd00
Enthusiast - Level 2

I would like to mention a concern one more time, please.   We do like our phones and cell service with Verizon, but we were misled when we signed up in that we were told that we would get discounts.  The Verizon store employees as well as a Verizon agent by phone said that we would get an over 55 years old discount.  We were further told by store employees that I would be entitled to an employer discount.

Verizon store employees also told us that other customers of theirs got over 55 year old discounts and employer discounts. 

After several chats, phone calls to Verizon agents, as well as emails to the validation center about my pay stub submission, there has been no results at all.  I have been trying to secure a discount since June 11th, 2022.

Agents by chat and phone just keep telling me to wait in an attempt to satisfy me at the moment.  

Should I just accept the fact that I was misled and further attempts to get a discount are just a waste of my time?

Any guidance is greatly appreciated.

0 Likes
Re: Discount Guidance Request
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

This issue has gone on for far too long.  We always want you getting the correct discounts and promotions.  A private message is being sent to assist you further.

-Sean

0 Likes
Todd00
Enthusiast - Level 2

I replied.  I tried the link to validate and nothing happened.  Another delay.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello! Thank you for reaching out to us on Social Media! We certainly understand the importance of having those loyalty offers applied to the account. We can take a look to see if that can be added. How does that sound?

*Angela

0 Likes
Todd00
Enthusiast - Level 2

I would like to send a private message to you, Angela, about my Verizon concerns and issues. 

0 Likes
Todd00
Enthusiast - Level 2

How do I send a private message to you?

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus

@Todd00,

To Private message someone, click their username, and open view profile.  

Screen Shot 2021-11-30 at 8.44.52 AM.png

At the profile click on the message button to send a private message.   

Screen Shot 2021-11-30 at 8.46.08 AM.png

 if they respond via private message you will see this:

Screen Shot 2021-11-28 at 5.10.41 PM.png

Make sure to click on the subject line to open the full message and respond with the reply button on the bottom right.