Discount for employees of a business.
relroy5499

Why did my discount go away if I still work with a company that has discounts even though I sent proof that I work as a franchisee with that company? Does this not extend to franchisees? Are we not part of that system doing business?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Discount for employees of a business.
ttipgem
Master - Level 1

Do you have an email address or paystub that indicates that you are employed by a business which has an agreement with Verizon to provide a service discount for their employees?

0 Likes
relroy5499

>>Personal information removed to comply with the <<

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
relroy5499

I tried the pay stub at the store by me. I was sent an email saying it didn't go through.

0 Likes
ttipgem
Master - Level 1

Okay.  That means you need to submit it again to see if you are eligible.

0 Likes
relroy5499

My pay stub is just a check to myself as I am the owner of the franchise and I live off disbursements not payroll checks. Are you saying you don't know the answer to my original question? Are franchisees of the company I mentioned, that does have an agreement with you, not entitled to the discount? Can you bring this question to a higher level so I don't keep getting the run around?

0 Likes
ttipgem
Master - Level 1

You posted on a peer-to-peer customer forum.  I do not work for Verizon.  I am a customer just like you. Trying to help.

You didn't answer the question that I asked.

Do you have something that indicates that you are employed by a business which has an agreement with Verizon to provide a service discount for their employees?

If you are not an employee of a company that has an agreement with Verizon to provide discounts to their employees, then you would not be eligible for a discount.

BUT the way that you are able to determine if you are eligible is to apply (either in a Verizon store if they will take the information or on Verizon's website).  When you apply, that's when the determination is made.

0 Likes
relroy5499

Sorry about that!

0 Likes