Disney Bundle for Existing Customers
slappeyt

I have an existing Disney+ Bundle with Hulu and ESPN+ that I have been paying for with my credit card.

I enrolled in the Verizon Bundle and I do not see "VERIZON SUBSCRIPTION" under my billing, it still shows my card.

One of my family members also enrolled on her account and when she goes to login it says "restart your subscription" under Disney+ and tries to get her to pay. All she has ever had is a 7-Day free trail.

What are the ways around this?Annotation 2020-08-25 150609.pngAnnotation 2020-08-25 154122.png

0 Likes
Re: Disney Bundle for Existing Customers
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

slappeyt, congratulations on your new plan! We know how excited you are to enjoy your new Disney+ Bundle. Help is here. Please the link provided for the Disney+, Hulu, ESPN+ bundle with Verizon Unlimited plan FAQs. There is information and instructions listed for existing Disney+, Hulu or ESPN+ subscribers as well as steps on how to sign up for the Disney Bundle. I do hope this helps so please keep us posted on your progress. https://www.verizon.com/support/disney-bundle-faqs/#sign-up

0 Likes