Disney Email Account Failures/No Verizon Responsiveness
jk2me1310
Enthusiast - Level 2

TL;DR - Verizon customer services/technical support never follows through or follows up with me after 4 months.

When we switched to Verizon from Sprint, I was excited about better cell services and all the add-ons that Verizon offered. We went to sign up for Disney plus and found that the account wouldn't let me bump up to Hulu ad-free. Verizon customer service told me to cancel the bundle, sign of for Hulu on my own, then re-sign up for the bundle.

This was 4 months ago and I have not been able to get Verizon to fix their issue since then.

The disney bundle will not register my email. I have been through 6 hours of calls with tech support, both Verizon and Disney, and they identified (finally) that the registration number used by Verizon for my account to get the discount with Disney needed to be reset. They told me om May 14th that it would be fixed the next day and I would get a call within 24 hours. 

No response. No resolution. 

I called back on the 19th, same story. It will be fixed that day and they will call me back. 

No response. No resolution. 

May 26th - rinse, repeat. 

The rep I spoke to said to call him directly and gave me his number. Called June 4th, no answer and no returned call. Same for June 11th and today, June 14th.

It's been 4 months and all I get from Verizon is promises of fixing the problem and returned calls, but never any actual follow-through. 

I'm at the point where the extremely poor customer services is going to make me move back to Sprint or go to another carrier. 

0 Likes
Re: Disney Email Account Failures/No Verizon Responsiveness
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh, gosh! Four months is too long to have this issue, 
jk2me1310! We don't want to lose you as our customer! We have sent you a Private Note to best assist.

0 Likes
jk2me1310
Enthusiast - Level 2

This issue is still unresolved. It seems like I always get people that are eager to take in my issue, but no one ever wants to resolve it. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to make sure that you are able to connect and access the account as needed. With regard to you Disney email what are you referring to exactly? We do not support Disneys platform for email accounts at this time. Please clarify to better assist. 

0 Likes
jk2me1310
Enthusiast - Level 2

I've been trying to get the Disney plus benefit to work for months and it continues to not work because Verizon needs to reset the registration number. The problem has been identified for months (Disney IT figured out the issue) but Verizon has continued to not fix it and never follow up with me. This has been one of the worst customer service experiences of my life.

0 Likes