Disney Plus Bundle Issue
supportyourcustomers
Enthusiast - Level 2

In this post I will attempt to provide an opportunity for customers and the Verizon support team to solve an issue with the Disney Bundle.  As a software and technology employee, I am going to provide as much detail as possible, for the support team and those that are willing to search and fix.

Facts:

10/03/2021:  Switched from Go Unlimited to Play Ulimited to take advantage of the Disney Bundle.

10/05/2021:  New Play Unlimited Plan started.  Activated the Bundle.  I could still get into Disney Plus but no access to Hulu or ESPN Plus.  Message in the Manage portion of the Disney Bundle "You have a pending order, please check back in 15 minutes to make any modifications."

10/06/2021:  Check back, same message.

10/07/2021:  Opened up a chat with a live agent.  They stated that it would take 24 to 48 hours to resolve the issue.

10/09/2021:  Checked back to see if issue was resolved. "You have a pending order, please check back in 15 minutes to make any modifications."

10/11/2021: "You have a pending order, please check back in 15 minutes to make any modifications."

10/13/2021:  Opened up another chat with live agent.  They are not at a level to support this issue.  After much conversation, they closed the chat window without resolution.

Facts for Resolution

• My Verizon email and password are different that my Disney Plus.
  • Disney Plus has continued to work through this entire cycle.
  • I logged out of all devices in an effort to prompt some type of resolution.
  • I am NOT using a VPN
  • I have logged into Disney Plus, under Account.  It does NOT provide a way to manage the other parts of the bundled.  It takes me to a sign up page wanting information as if I am not a Bundle customer already.
  • I have activated Discovery Plus without issue.
  • Hulu and Espn Plus are NOT working.
  • I have NOTHING in my cart.

This issue is not just a few customers.  I have reseached this and there are many varities of this problem throughout your community.  The scope of this problem is much large than you think.  Take an opportunity to look at the "views" to understand the customers who are not being served.  This is a great opportunity to provide customers a resource to solve the issue.  Please support your customers.  We do have a choice and I will continue to escalate this until it is solved.  If you have not figure this out, the key to solving this is "You have a pending order, please check back in 15 minutes to make any modifications.". 

From a process flow perspective, what causes this message to populate?  Once this is figured out, you can back into the root of this problem and provide the service we all agreed on via the contract we are both agreed upon.  At this point, you are not holding up your end of the deal.

Sincerely,

Support Your Customers

Re: Disney Plus Bundle Issue
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We appreciate the helpful information, supportyourcustomers. Your feedback is important to us and we will ensure this gets addressed internally. Our goal is to find a solution to this problem with the Disney Bundle. We sent you a Private Note so we can continue working on this matter. 

-Gerson

0 Likes
supportyourcustomers
Enthusiast - Level 2

Three replies to the private message.  Losing patience, trust and confidence.

0 Likes
supportyourcustomers
Enthusiast - Level 2

It is coming up on a month with no solution.  Truly disappointed in Verizon and the response to this issue.

supportyourcustomers_0-1635345612503.png

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused, supportyourcustomer. We don't see any responses in Private Note. We sent you another message so we can continue working on this matter.

-Gerson

0 Likes
supportyourcustomers
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yet another private message sent.  

0 Likes
supportyourcustomers
Enthusiast - Level 2

Here we are with no change.

11/23/2021 -

supportyourcustomers_0-1637682813293.png

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I do apologize for this issue occurring. I know how important this feature can be for your enjoyment. Please try these steps below:

Activate Hulu

1. Do one of the following:

*If you have an existing Hulu account:

1. Ensure you use the same email address used for the Disney+ account then enter your password.

2. Tap LOG IN.

*If you need to create a Hulu account:

1. Enter the required info (e.g., EMAIL, PASSWORD, etc.).

2. Review the 'Hulu Terms of Use' and 'Privacy Policy' then tap Continue.

**Ensure the same email address used for your Disney+ account is entered.

2. Tap OPEN THE HULU APP to begin streaming your favorites.

3. To start streaming ESPN+ content, install the ESPN app from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.

Please keep me posted.

-Roni

0 Likes
fisherhouse

Experiencing the same issue.  Was this ever resolved?

0 Likes
supportyourcustomers
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have tried this.  It gives me the following message. "Error: Your login is invalid. Please try again."  If I try to create an account, it asks for my credit card details.