Re: Disney+- one account per line or per account
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for this information. In most situations, the promotion is voided when you cancel your agreement. Because of this, we will have to file a ticket to have it added back. To allow us to do so, we will need to work in a more Private Settings. Please leave us a Private Note here, or reach out to us directly @VZWSupport on Twitter or Facebook.

*Robert

0 Likes
sisternancy

Still don't work

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I see that you're having an issue with your Disney+ services. What happens when you try to use your Disney+? *Debbie

0 Likes
Kguitarist
Enthusiast - Level 1

Don’t offer this as a listed promotion per line when it doesn’t state this clearly. This should be filed by the FTC. This is very close to the same thing when there were multiple levels of unlimited. Unlimited has one definition. You can’t have multiple levels of unlimited.

Please be clear in your promotions or don’t run promotions. It’s called false advertising when you aren’t clear. Bait and Switch

Did no work

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for keeping us posted. We are sad to see those steps did not work. Please send us a Private Note to better assist you.   ~Gilbert

0 Likes
sesing2

Has anyone contacted an attorney? Verizon's web page still actively promotes this offer on each individual line of a family/shared account when logged in and lists it as a feature even on the new non-unlimited plans. I definitely was lead to believe that any line on an eligible plan would receive the bundle. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

sesing2, the Disney+ Bundle is an awesome feature to have, so I totally understand your concern. I am really sad to hear you feel this way, because I can assure you that we are not in the business of misleading out customers. Just so you know, the details about the feature does state on our website that there can only be one bundle per account. My apologies for any misinformaiton you may have received, that is never the intent. The link below provides more details about the bundle. Refer to question #3 under The Disney Bundle Eligibility section. Did this information help?

http://spr.ly/6602KRUQo

0 Likes
mountaindays
Enthusiast - Level 1

@vzw_customer_support then how does it work that the play more lines get free disney and do more gets 6 months free disney, if the way the play more or do more lines access the disney in the first place, is to just use the email and password of the get more line. I don't see how there can be a difference in the play more or do more package in disney at all.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Please note you can have 1 Disney bundle per account as listed here https://vz.to/3w2UWBE refer to the "The Disney Bundle Eligibility" section number 3.  

-Corey

0 Likes