Disputes
Tina5588
Enthusiast - Level 2

Anyone know how to get a contact number for billing disputes?

verizon Wireless has over charged me $6,000 plus fees since 6/2018 & is continuing to ignore my disputes.

I am being charged for Ghost lines, Devices that were paid for and being charged on multiple lines for the same device.

No one responds and I have spent hours on chat & phone holding with no results .

Loyal Customer for over 15 years- this is horrible.

Re: Disputes over $6K in overcharging
Tina5588
Enthusiast - Level 2

Still no contact from a Verizon Representative..

just random Verizon Text msg’s @ 2:30am EST - asking if I can discuss my concerns with them @ 2:30am... via text ...

Not one actually phone call with a LIVE person to address the issue ..

Outragous how poor this service is ...

Re: Disputes
Tina5588
Enthusiast - Level 2
Tina5588
Enthusiast - Level 2

@davidr_vzw 

Since you and I have spent over 45 mins currently, can you please address my issues and can we stop duplication of the same things I have spent hours doing just to get a response.

I just don’t want to continue spending what is now countless hours doing the same thing and repeating myself as this is beyond acceptable.

I have been over-charged via @VerizonWireles @Verizonsupport @Verizoncommunity  @vzw_cm @vzw_cm 

0 Likes
Tina5588
Enthusiast - Level 2

@vzw_customer_support 
@vzw_cm 

Please provide the number to your Legal Dept.

Thank you .

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, being on top of your bill is vital, especially if you are administering your finances. We are here to aid you in the best way possible. The last thing we want is for you to have a negative impression of us. We send you a Private Note.

0 Likes