Do I Need To Contact An Attorney?
2118monique

I placed an order for a new phone almost a week ago. It was suppose to be delivered the following day by noon. When it wasn't even shipped out the next day I contacted chat customer service. I was told he would cancel the order and place an in store same day pick up order. I confirmed with the chat rep at least 4 times if the phone would be ready once I got to the store. (The store is not close to me). I was promised multiple times that the phone would be ready. When I got to the store, the manager and sales person were both extremely rude. They told me they looked at my account. They said I do have a loan for over $1200 for a new phone. They said the original order was cancelled but I still owed that loan and they did not have a phone for me. When I contacted telephone Verizon support when I returned home, I was promised that the original order was cancelled and it would not show up on my account but to give it 24-48 hours. Well two days ago was 48 hours and the order is still on my account and it shows I still owe over $1200. Yesterday, a Verizon rep placed an order for me for a new phone so I would at least get one. Well he placed it for the incorrect model. That is now on my Verizon account too. I owe over $2400 now for two phones I will never get. That I do not have. 

Has this ever happened to anyone else? What did you do? 
I am ready to contact an attorney today. I have already contacted the FCC and FTC. I called 5 on Your Side news station yesterday. They are a news station that covers the SF Bay Area. I'll go to the media if I have to. 

Is there an email or fax number to contact Verizon Headquarters? I would like to contact Headquarters since I cannot get help from a store manager, chat, or Verizon telephone customer service.

Any suggestions? Anyone else go through this?

0 Likes