Do not switch to Verizon! Worst experience ever!
Dani73
Enthusiast - Level 2

switched over from t mobile.  Bought 6 i phones, 6 chargers, 6 cases, and 2 apple watches,   AND due to Verizon's error in porting over a number--- my son still has no service!!   They lost his original number and are saying its going to take days to recover???   WHAT??  How in this day and age can something not be done??  The reps in the store were useless---- all they can do is call Customer Service --- which was even more useless!!!!  Please beware.   Will be going back to t mobile ASAP  

Re: Do not switch to Verizon! Worst experience ever!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Dani73, 

I'm alarmed to hear that your son is not getting service, and does not have access to his number! We are here to help, and we know how urgent this matter is. Please reply to our Private Note for additional assistance. 

-Michelle

0 Likes
Re: Do not switch to Verizon! Worst experience ever! ( POSITIVE FOLLOW UP )
Dani73
Enthusiast - Level 2

I want to add a follow up to this post.   Michelle got back to me and began the process of making this all right.  I was transferred to a wonderful girl named Arya who was amazing!!!   She went above and beyond to fix all of the problems---  and even looked over the bill to make sure no additional charges due to all of the mistakes.     I have a renewed faith in the company --- that they do have people working for them that care-- and want to make customers happy.   Thank you again Arya!! 

0 Likes
Re: Do not switch to Verizon! Worst experience ever! ( POSITIVE FOLLOW UP )
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We're happy to know you're experience has been turned around. Enjoy the rest of your day. -Corey

0 Likes
Re: Do not switch to Verizon! Worst experience ever!
ptaicell
Enthusiast - Level 1

Similar experience was without phone service for a week and line is used for business. 2nd line finally also had issues porting and then was completely down for 4 days, taking repeated calls with over 1hr on hold each time to tech support and 3 agents saying there was nothing they could do until 4th agent was finally able to fix. Still can't get through to billing after 6 months for appropriate credit... charged for 3 months for additional line that was never ported over from Att&t.  After many days and hours on hold with customer service, billing rep. said they couldn't do anything in their system and that I had to go back to Costco kiosk to get credit only to have Costco kiosk rep. say they have nothing to do with Verizon billing. Still haven't received $500 e-credits for transferring from At&t.  So regret transfer.  Transferring back to At&t where you can speak with responsive live agents in reasonable time.