Does Verizon have any level of customer support above horrendous???
2Lane

After spending 118 minutes on the phone with a customer rep yesterday trying to set up this MORE scam, then another 45 minutes with a technical rep trying to get my LAST freaking authorization to go thru, I am told "it's a problem on our end, we'll have to put in a trouble ticket & notify you when the issue is resolved".

Really, I am a complete fool for thinking that I would be notified of anything that didn't have to do with my bill being overdue!

So now, I spend ANOTHER 2 hours + trying to get the damn service started, but since You have exceeded the maximum allowable attempts to enter the required information. Your order has been canceled. please call Customer Service at 1-800-922-0204 for a replacement order. I cannot get into the account & my chat helper tonight assured me that a manager would get back to me, that of course was well over 1.5 hours ago.

So, now my wife's phone (which is the main # in the wireless account) is apparently off line & she is traveling for work by herself tomorrow.

Below is the chat session from this evening, empty & useless...

Chat transcript removed as required by the

Message was edited by: Admin Moderator

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Does Verizon have any level of customer support above horrendous???
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello 2Lane,

Clearly, there's a wireless concern that warrants our immediate attention. I'm excited to partner with your and get all of your wireless questions addressed while taking your valuable time into consideration. If you can send me a private message then we can get started on the road back to wireless happiness.

Thank you...

ArnettH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes