Does anyone know Nikisa?
shifer

Does anyone know a Management Support Team member by the name of Nikisa? I have a problem I was working on with her and she gave me a number XXX-XXX-XXXX  to the Member Support Team to get in touch with her. No one ever answers this line and I have left several voice mails that go unanswered. I need her to get in touch with me asap. I know she works in the Central Time zone supposedly at the number I listed.  Thanks.

<<Personal information removed to comply with    Please note, this a peer-to-peer customer support forum; community members do not have access to customer accounts and are not Verizon employees.>>

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Does anyone know Nikisa?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Have no fear, Verizon is here! While we are unable to reach Nikisa through this channel, it will be my pleasure to offer my assistance to you shifer. May I ask what wireless question or concern do you have that I can help with? As you share the details, I'm confident that we can customize a solution for you. I'm looking forward to your reply.

Thank you...

ArnettH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
shifer

I don't know how long a communication I can have on here so I am going to condense my situation. Nikisa was going to do an early upgrade for me as I had an original upgrade date of October which was changed until next February to be aligned with my contract. My current phone has a broken power button and is way out of warranty. this device is part of a well known class action lawsuit against the manufacturer. Long story short, Nikisa was prepared to do the upgrade on September 17 but when I spoke with her I didn't know she was going to make the offer that day and I was unprepared. "No problem" she said and gave me the number to call when I was ready and said she would note my account so that anybody could do the early upgrade. She sent me a text stating "Thank you for allowing me to resolve your issues. Nikisa. Well, I have called that number numerous times since the 20th and left several messages to no avail. This entire issue started back in August and since that time I have spoken to 7 CSR's and Nikisa. Out of the 7 CSR's 3 told me I would get a return call from a supervisor and there would be no problem doing an early upgrade due to my "Long term loyalty with Verizon, always making full payment on time etc. The last CSR I spoke to was Frank who said that he also had called the number I gave him and left a message. He assured me I would hear from somebody within 2 days. I am getting no where fast. Not one person has done what they told me they were going to do. If I can give you personal contact information I will tell you the whole ugly story. Perhaps you can fulfill this simple request for me so that I may purchase a new phone and renew my contract. Not asking for much here.

0 Likes
shifer

Have no fear, Verizon is here? Where?

0 Likes
shifer

Day two. Still no reply. Again, I am running into a dead end with VERIZON customer service. I served this country in the United States Navy and I am a retired law enforcement officer in my community. Apparently what I consider to be moral and ethical are different than what Verizon does. When I say I am going to do something, I follow through with my word by my actions. You offered your assistance in response to my question, and now you ignore me? Do you wonder why your customers "jump ship" and go to other carriers? A failure to resolve my issue will result in just that. Verizon is not the only game in my town. My average bill is $145.00 a month. Why am I paying a company that kind of money if they choose to give me false information and then not follow through on the resolution of a minor problem? Your turn.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

shifer,

Pardon our delay in response as these are typically peer to peer community forums. But, I appreciate the details. To expedite your experience, please accept my follow request, follow back, and direct message me your mobile number and billing system password (or last four of your social if a password isn't present) so we can get our eyes on the account to see what was advised as well as express viable options.

EvanO_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I apologize for the delay shifer. We certainly want to resolve this issue. We respond to posts as they come in, and we've had a high volume for the past 2 weeks. Please accept my Follow, Follow me back, and then send me a Direct Message so I can review your account to see what options are available. Please include your 10-digit mobile number, as well as full name on account. Once I receive this, I'll be happy to investigate right away.

Thank you,
VanessaS_VZW

0 Likes
shifer

I have been in touch with Nikisa, hopefully my issue is resolved. Thank you for your time.

0 Likes