Don't do Trade in program been waiting 4 months still nothing
slim356

Don't do the trade in program I have been waiting over 4 month and they say they can't find my phone. I have contacted verizon twice and they said they have millions of phone and it might be in a warehouse and might have not gotten to to it yet. I wanted to send UPS or FedEx but it clearly states you must use the packaging they give you which is regular mail. I know I'm not alone my next step is to contact attorney generals office and hope someone has started a class action suit against them or maybe I will get the ball rolling.

Should have used gazell instead

Any one having the same problem?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Don't do Trade in program been waiting 4 months still nothing
slim356

Love how this has gone unanswered. Call customer service again last week just got a third email saying we are looking into it.

For all the time I have put into this I'm actually losing money right now but I think that's what Verizon had in mind.

Any one interested in starting a class action suite against Verizon for Fraud? 

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

slim356 wrote:

Love how this has gone unanswered. Call customer service again last week just got a third email saying we are looking into it.

For all the time I have put into this I'm actually losing money right now but I think that's what Verizon had in mind.

Any one interested in starting a class action suite against Verizon for Fraud? 

This is a peer to peer customer forum where customers can give suggestions and advice to other customers with their questions. Not every post is read by every single member of the community nor are they all answered. Also if you were expecting a VZW rep to reply, you probably won't get one. The reps only seem to respond to discussions marked as unanswered questions. Unfortunately yours wasn't marked as a question.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

i've seen a few people have issues with verizon (or any carrier for that matter) losing the phone. however, i seriously doubt that it's enough for a class action suit. you are correct about gazelle though.....or ebay. you'll get more by just selling it on your own.

0 Likes