Don’t sign up for Verizon
ASG91
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have been trying to contact the VW customer service to cancel my order and my new line. I’ve been trying to reach anyone for help online via chat, text messaging and on the phone. I keep getting transferred from one agent to another and another until I get transferred to a dead line. This has been going on for two days now and I have been on the phone for hours just to get a dead line. I’ve tried Twitter and Facebook and they ask me what I need help with and when I tell them id like to cancel my order I don’t get any reply. I have audio recordings of the phone calls and how you guys give me the runaround and screen recordings of how your incompetent agents deal with people who want to cancel their lines. It’s obviously how you’ve trained your agents to handle people who want to terminate their contracts. I have 14 days per the customer agreement to cancel and you are trying to trap me in. I found this community via google searching “Verizon wireless won’t let me cancel my phone line” and apparently this is in fact an ongoing issue. So whoever is thinking about switching over to this company, I’d change my mind. Worst customer service with bad practices. A few of my friends were planning on moving their whole family’s phone service to Verizon next week and after I told them about my experience, they are now gonna take their business somewhere else. Now that I have evidence of how you guys run things, in a few days, if this keeps on going I’m going to take this to a lawyer. 

Re: Don’t sign up for Verizon
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ASG91, we don't want anyone to feel this way! We would be happy to help you cancel your order. Also, just to clarify, the 14 day return window doesn't start until you receive the device. Please respond to the Private Note we are sending to get started! ScottD_VZW

0 Likes
Re: Don’t sign up for Verizon
ASG91
Enthusiast - Level 1

Send it again

0 Likes