Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Don't use VZ
MEGMAT74

Completely applaud!

After almost 15yrs with Verizon, 7 lines and close to $700.00 a month VERIZON is so unwilling to help with a phone issue. I went to the local store countless times before choosing a new phone. Kept getting told how awesome it was and would be a great choice. Long story short, it does nothing. Were over our 14 days because my husband works out of town and underground.  VERIZON would rather lose my 7 lines, $700 a month and my referrals over $111.30 cd smtp believe that I could commit over half my life to a company who has no interest or respect for me! I'm still in shock over how quick they are to disregard me and all the money I've paid them over the past 15yrs.

If your thinking of switching to VERIZON. Think again, all they care about is MONEY. NOT YOU! Seriously Unbelievable saying good bye to VERIZON  and hello to ATT.  I can get customer service anywhere. May as well get it from another company.

THINK TWICE BEFORE JOINING VERIZON.

Content modified as required by Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Don't use VZ
boringusername

What do you mean it does nothing? if it never worked how home it took you more than 14 days to return it?

How much of that is actually phone payments that you CHOSE and not really your bill? Even 7 lines on Above Unlimited( the most expensive plan ) would be only $420. You also didn't mention the store you went to. Are you sure it was Verizon store and not a Premium or Authorized retailer?

Content modified as required by Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

0 Likes