Dropped Calls Waltham MA
HelpMe_14
Enthusiast - Level 2

Every day as I travel down Lexington Ave, Waltham MA from Rt2 (Spotty) south towards the center of town.  No Service from Trapelo rd -Lake street.  Yet the map is showing coverage.   I have called to report this to no avail.   I was wondering how do you report this and how do I ensure that If I Upgrade I will not find out I have a useless phone? (Galaxy S)

Labels (1)
Re: Dropped Calls Waltham MA
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

HelpMe_14,
Anytime you have a dropped call, we have cause for concern.  I am sorry to hear that area has given you some difficulty.  We can definitely look into that.
Did you just start having that trouble?  What sort of signal strength are you seeing in those areas?  Are the problems constant or intermittent?
I apoloigze for the questions but the more info we have the quicker we can resolve this. 
MatthewT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

X

0 Likes
HelpMe_14
Enthusiast - Level 2

The Signal Strength drops as I approach this area.  I have called the 611 To report this and was given a ticket and still the same issue and I cannot say if it was even dispatched to a Tech yet, part of why I am documenting this in a public forum.     I know that others with different phones are also experiencing this issue.     It has been a problem since I came to this area so I did my research about your coverage maps to see it is RED showing coverage.   

0 Likes
HelpMe_14
Enthusiast - Level 2

I called this in over 2 months ago so it is not as if it is a recent issue

0 Likes
HelpMe_14
Enthusiast - Level 2

Once in the area there is NO SIGNAL along Lexington once you are about 0.2 of a mile south of RT2.  for the next Mile or so.... You can only get a Verizon Signal if you are closer to RT95 (aka rt 128).  There is a dead zone on one of the main roads in Waltham.

clubchic143

I can relate to your frustration. I see you posted this in 2015. I work at [removal required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service] and have Verizon. I have NO service at work EVER. It's to the point that I might switch to T-Mobile since they have a tower on top of our building. I can't receive calls or check voicemails while at work. Thank god we have wifi or I wouldn't be able to text or check email either. If there was ever an emergency family would have a hard time getting ahold of me. I also can't use my phone for work related things and I need it sometimes to call in orders. I have worked here for almost a year and nothing has changed. It's too bad because I have been a verizon customer for over 10 years but this is unacceptable and they claim to have the best network but are aware of a problem that has been going on for over a year and have done nothing about it to resolve the issue. That's like giving their customers [removed] and not caring. Sick of paying premium prices for [removed] service!

0 Likes
Climbster

Hi, Same problem all over different parts of Waltham (especially South St.). Internet service is most affected. This is in both iPhones (8 & 12). Seems allot worse Ofer the last  months. Also had same issue in Watertown (just outside of the center, Spring St. area.). Totally frustrating. Verizon seems to be just giving everyone the runaround. Been a Verizon customer for 40+ years and will soon be looking for other options if not corrected. With the amount of profit they make, just fix the issues!!!!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to ensure you are always connected as expected, Climbster. We are here for support and happy to help. What announcement do you hear when dialing #832 in a known location you experience issues with dropped calls? By chance, can you provide a full address at which you experience issues? I'd like to look into your area and get to the bottom of your call concerns ASAP. 

*Cheyenne

0 Likes