Dropped Calls & Messages
Aniberry
Enthusiast - Level 1

For the past 3 months our phoneS & Gizmo watcheS (more than one for each) on Verizon's Network (post paid plans) have been dropping calls and/or all together not getting calls at all (it goes straight to voice-mail for the individual trying to reach us).  We have a network Extender in our home (from Verizon) due to "line of sight" trouble shooting... It has made no difference... It has only gotten worse...  We have asked for help from Verizon and instead get the run around and dropped calls in the middle of trying to recive assistance!.. What is this nonsense?!! We live off of Troutdale Rd. Near Cherry Park Rd.  In Troutdale, OR (97060) on a mild slope...  What are you going to do to make this right Verizon?.. I'm only 1 year into your service and it stinks!..  PLEASE MAKE THIS RIGHT...  HELP!!!

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Dropped Calls & Messages
Aniberry
Enthusiast - Level 1

And I'm not upgrading!..  

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We definitely want to make sure that you are getting the performance you need, Aniberry. How fast are the upload and download speeds coming from the router the Network Extender is connected to?

0 Likes
Aniberry
Enthusiast - Level 1

My router is testing at 44.8Mbps for downloads and 48.6 for uploads...  Fast!..  My phones mBS however is -74!.   What in the world?!... 

0 Likes
Aniberry
Enthusiast - Level 1

I refuse to spend hours on the phone getting run around and incomplete service... I also am not going to "upgrade" as my phone just hit its 1st year mark... Silly!..  I shouldn't have too... So what is Verizon going to do to make this right?!.  

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

How reliable does Wi-Fi calling work when compared to the Network Extender ?

0 Likes