Dropped Calls and bad signal/connection
DESERTDESSERTS1

Until about 6-8 months ago our service has been fine.  Now we are constantly being told that we are cutting in and out and calls fail completely.  I work from home a lot and this is no longer working for us.  I call CS and was tranfered to someone else because they thought it was a device issue, it's not.  We both have neweer iphones and they are fine.  It's not just in our house either.  It starts as soon as we drive near and/or into our neighborhood.  We have tried using wi-fi calling at our house with very little improvement.  If this does not get resloved, we will have to look another service provider.  I can't work from home and have calls constantly dropped and/or people not being able to hear us.  I hope this is something that Verizon will address and solve.

Aaron [Removed]

personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Dropped Calls and bad signal/connection
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello DESERTDESSERTS1,

I rely on my phone every day and would be concerned too if anything were to happen with my service. When you are on a call, what service is showing on your phone? When you step outside, what changes do you see with the signal? Are you having any difficulty with text or data?

ChristopherM_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes