Dropped calls and spotty connections
RICCIL

I have used Verizon for decades (literally) and am suddenly, at my office in MD, experiencing dropped calls and spotty connectivity on my iPhone X. It's not the phone - I've had that for some time. It's the connection. I'm dropping at least 4-5 calls a day, and people are complaining that they can't hear me, that I'm "breaking up"

Zipcode is 20906.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Dropped calls and spotty connections
Steedee

Same problem here. A long ways away too. Zip 63049 and 63128.

Dropped calls. Spotty calls. Broken audio during calls. Disappearing text messages.
Phone bouncing from 4G to 1X.

All in the last week or so.... Never had this issue before.

What's the deal VZ?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want your network connection to be working at its best, RICCIL. Coverage looks good for this area. Let's take a closer look. When did this start? Is it only happening inside at your office? Are other Verizon users in this location having the same concern? Are text and data working normally?

NicoleB_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Steedee, we always want to ensure that your service is working up to par. In review of these two locations, we have no reported outages at this time. We’d certainly love to roll up our sleeves and delve into this matter further. May we ask if you know any other Verizon users that have the same experience with their service in this area? Have there been any changes to your device during these last two weeks? What’s the make/model of your device? Can you tell us if you run into these issues while you’re indoors or outdoors?

SamanthaT_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Steedee

It appears the trouble has cleared up. I honestly think there was some type of Tower Maintenance causing this. I've never had the best signal quality inside my home, usually about 2-3 bars of 4G, but for almost a week straight both my phone and my spouses phone were dropping calls, or experienced voice quality issues, or the phone would switch to 1X for extended periods of time. This happened for approximately one week back in March, and then again in May.
Currently we have had no issues for the last week or so.
We have been Verizon customers in our current home for the last 4 years. So I'm well aware of what our service level should be. Hopefully, this is resolved for good.
Thanks.

0 Likes