Dropped calls in north NJ
DANPAR15

i've lived in my home for 7 years and had verizon wireless the whole time without any issues.  but over the past week or two, i'm getting tons of dropped calls in and around my house.  my zip code is 07450.  has any thing changed in the area recently? 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Dropped calls in north NJ
ryanm_vzw
Verizon Employee

Getting reliable service, especially where you live, is fundamental, DANPAR15. I'm sorry to hear about the issues you have been experiencing with dropped calls over the last week or two. I definitely want to make sure we can turn this around. We don't have any reported issues right now or in the past few weeks in the area so I'd like to gather some more information. I know you mentioned that you are getting dropped calls "in and around" your house. To clarify, are the issues occurring both inside and outside? What's the make and model of your phone? Is your phone the only having the issues or are other phones with Verizon service also having the same issue at home?

Ryan_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes