Dropped calls in the middle of Phoenix, AZ! Help!
NAUjackfan

I have been dropping calls when using my phone from my home (Phoenix, AZ 85028) and others have told me that my voice cuts out when calling from home, as well. The same issues occur with my wife's phone when at home. How do we report this so that the coverage in our neighborhood is improved?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Dropped calls in the middle of Phoenix, AZ! Help!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

NAUjackfan,

This is definitely concerning and we want you to have the service that you need. Have you had issues here before? Are you dropping calls in specific locations or everywhere? Do these dropped calls occur both indoors and outdoors?

AdamG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
NAUjackfan

A bad signal has been an issue in and outside my house for a long time.  Dropped calls are a new problem.  Like I said, I'm in the middle of Phoenix and would think that the signal issues would improve.  Instead, an annoying problem has turned into a serious issue.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We certainly want to find out what is causing the dropped calls, NAUjackfan. Do either of your devices use Advanced Calling? If you are unsure, please provide the model of the devices so we can check the setting.

AndreaS_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
NAUjackfan

I use a Samsung Galaxy S6 and my wife has a Galaxy S5.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Hi NAUjackfan!

Thanks for the details, let's get to the bottom of this. I will be sending you a Private Message monetarily.

AyaniB_VZW

0 Likes