Dropped calls on Long Island (Nassau/Suffolk)
fiery
Enthusiast - Level 2

Coverage has been poor lately and increased dropped calls on my work Blackberry and my iPhone.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Dropped calls on Long Island (Nassau/Suffolk)
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for informing us about the concerns you have had with your service recently, fiery!
Is there a specific area (zip code) that this happens in? Do you notice if it is better or worse in other areas? Which Blackberry & iPhone do you have?
I would love to investigate this further for you.

TamaraH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
fiery
Enthusiast - Level 2

No specific area. Just seems much worse lately. It reminds me of when I had Sprint with my work Blackberry. When I switched to Verizon it was much better. Now the known marginal coverage areas which improved are now bad again like when I had Sprint. I have a Blackberry Bold and an iPhone 4. Thank you!

0 Likes
doc1650
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hello

I have the same problem with my cell phone. I was told by customer service that they don't guarantee service and will no longer credit for dropped calls. I live in NEPA. I think I'm going to take the service reps. advice and go to another provider  

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

fiery,

Thank you for the information. We certainly don't want you to have lower service then expected. We can definitely look into the issue and find a resolution to get you faster speeds. Please provide zip so we can look into coverage and best options. Also you can try dialing *228 option to so you can update you tower strength.

Thank you,

TonyG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hey there doc1650,

Let's go ahead and pick up those dropped calls. I absolutely want to make sure that your services are up and running as they should be and I'll do whatever I can to make that happen.

Which zipcodes are you having issues in? Do the issues primarily occur indoors? Or outdoors as well? Which device is having these issues?

Please provide additional details so that I can better assist.

Please

0 Likes