Dropped calls
lkendall1229

I live and work in Cleves Ohio and can not make calls 90% of the time even though my phone says 5G I get call failed. Also if someone calls me I can not answer, the phone rings and then immediately drops the call when I answer, this has been going on for weeks with all your phones, iPhone 12 Pro, iphone13, iPhone Max etc. other people in the area are experiencing the same issue. 

0 Likes
Re: Dropped calls
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello there lkendall1229 and thank you for bringing this to our attention. We are concerned to learn that you have been experiencing these issues with service in the area and we are here to help. Do you recall anything out of the ordinary happening around the time this began such as any storms or anything? How far away do you have to be from the area before the service improves?

-Candice

0 Likes
Rjbirth

I have the same problem in New Jersey.  The last 24 hours calls are dropping in the middle of conversations.  The only thing I notice is my Samsung FE20 5GUW indicates 4G and then after the call it shows 5G or vice-versa.  I am in the same spot in my house when this happens so it is not like I am moving around

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Rjbirth, I hope your Monday is going well. We received a number of reports from our customers on Friday when you reported the inconsistencies. To be sure, are the dropped calls continuing? 

-David

0 Likes
Lbow69

This has been happening to me for months now. and it is getting very frustrating when I am unable to receive or make calls for work.

0 Likes