Dropping calls
TTPA

From the looks of it I'm not alone, nor does there appear to be a solution coming from Verizon.  Sure hope it has nothing to do with the type of plan we are on or how profitable we are as Verizon customers.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Dropping calls
deloused
Master - Level 3

No, just signal loss would cause dropped calls

0 Likes
HC20
Enthusiast - Level 1

I think that it does have to do with the plan. I was on the XL plan and my sevice was just fine no issues with slow Data at all. I switched to unlimited and now I'm constantly having issues and slow connection pop ups on my apps. I'm quite mad to say the least. I have been with Verizon since 1994, long before they were called Verizon, and this is stupid bad. I've never had such rotten service. I used to tell everyone who had issues, you need to get Verizon, but now I'm the one asking who everyone else has as a provider. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We never like to see a long term customer like yourself upset, HC20. Your years of loyalty is much appreciative.  Switching from a tiered plan to an unlimited just to experience a slow down in speed would raise anyone's eyebrow. We want you to keep being such a huge promoter for us as you have been in the past. Let's work on getting to the bottom of this. What are the cross streets, and the city you reside in that is impacting your services in this way? On a typical day, when this occurs, what does your phone display in terms of a signal(4G/LTE, 3G, 1X)? Also, we have 3 different unlimited plans(Go, Beyond, and Above). Which Unlimited plan did you switch to? 

JoeyM_VZW

0 Likes