Durham NC coverage
surf75

My Wife and I have had Verizon Coverage for years.  Since June, we are having issues on both of our iPhones placing calls, Keeping calls and getting calls.  Anyone else having similar issues?  We have gone through tech support 3x.  It is odd we are both having the same issues within our neighborhood.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Durham NC coverage
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi, surf75-

Is this still an issue for you? I would like the opportunity to review the coverage in your area. What is the zip code you are in? Is this effecting a specific location/area? I want to ensure you are provided the same coverage you have relied on for several years. Keep me posted.

Thanks,
AdamE_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
surf75

Yes it is still happening in 27713 area as well as Raleigh NC .

Chris Pooley

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
surf75

Any news on what's going on in the Raleigh-Durham area?  My coverage is poor at best.  My wife's is the same.  We have had others from out of town who have verizon come over and same issues with phone service happens.  Various phones too.  Droid, Iphone and Blackberry.  So it is not the phones.  We have gone to the verizon store and no help.  Called 3x to customer service no help.   My phone is a corporate # and my have to ask them to change provider as it is affecting my work.

We are also paying $90 a month for my wife's phone and definitely not getting 90 dollars worth of service out of it. We have both have had verizon for years now and up until this month never had these problems.  Please fix the issues in Durham ASAP.   The issues are as follows:

1. incoming calls going straight to voicemail.

2. Receiving Voicemail hours after they are left.

3. Can not call out. Takes multiple tries to make a connected call.

4. Dropped calls happen frequently.

5. When there is a connection, sometimes you can hear a person on the other end, but they can not hear me.

The support we have received has been flat awful. 

0 Likes
timkm1

I'm still getting horrible reception from Verizon Wireless on 9th Street between Green St. and West Club Blvd (27705).  Not to mention, every time I drive by the intersection of Guess Rd. and Broad Street, my phone disconnects the call or drops its signal.  Ironically, this isn't even a quarter mile from the nearest Verizon Store/service center!  Can you help in anyway?

I'm using an iPhone 4 and I had much better results (fewer dropped calls though still spotty in terms of reception) from my enV3 cell phone.    

0 Likes
HMBookbinder

I have horrible reception in this same part of Durham. (Especially where I live, between Buchanan Blvd, between Main St and Club St.) My zip code is 27701.

0 Likes