EGifts
KRPD

I don't see any gas stations or grocery stores on the Gift list.  It would be a nice addition to those companies you have listed.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: EGifts
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are dedicated to offering you great EGift options, KRPD. I appreciate you being proactive about the program.  I will make sure your feedback is heard so that we can work to improve.

YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are dedicated to offering you great EGift options, KRPD. I appreciate you being proactive about the program.  I will make sure your feedback is heard so that we can work to improve.

YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
ZBandDC

I can't find any e gifts I sent and no one else bothered to save or look or care I just want my money back 

0 Likes
nuon6661

hello i send a egift card to the wrong number what can i do 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We're sorry to hear that you sent the incorrect gift card. We'd love to help and we'll send you a Private Note shortly.

~Jesse

0 Likes