Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
EPIC CUSTOMER SERVICE FAILURE ON
tborders63

I have now spent 6 days, estimate15 phone calls totaling over 40 man hours, 175 text messages, and two visits to an actual corporate Verizon store, resulting in zero completion for my order to which was two new phones with two trade-ins. I am a loyalty customer been with Verizon for 20 years and have never had an issue of this epic proportion in all my years with Verizon. I have been lied to by agents, miss  represented by agents, I have been promised phone call back. They have spoken to me with an attitude and the bottom line,  this has been for Verizon’s mistake from square one. The order had a problem on the final part with payment, as I  used a different debit card then the one on my auto pay and the online order did not understand that and locked my order up. I am now being told on day six, by the agent in the corporate store, I have to wait up to three more days for my order to cancel before I can start this fun all over again. Colossal, colossal failure on Verizon’s part. To make matters worse, you have nowhere to reach out to anybody at the higher ups, for any resolution on any of these problems, do we think that’s on purpose??. Does make you wonder.

I just want to speak to someone who can correct this order and finish and have a phone in hand   Is that too much to ask????

0 Likes
Re: EPIC CUSTOMER SERVICE FAILURE ON
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We certainly understand wanting to get the order placed right away. I am sorry to learn of the trouble you are having with the order, this is certainly not the experience we want any of our customers to have. Did you have this order sent for instore pickup? 

-Tionna

0 Likes