ETF charged if contract terminated within 30 days of contract agreement ending?
Kungfoo_Izzy

Does anyone know if Verizon will charge the ETF within 30 days of my two-year agreement ending? Verizon won't let me grandfather my unlimited data plan and my two-year contract ends on 5/18/2013. I am porting my number to another carrier, but want to know if Verizon will hit me with the ETF so close to my contract expiration.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: ETF charged if contract terminated within 30 days of contract agreement ending?
Not applicable

Yes, it is $350 minus $10 per month completed.  So, they will charge you $110 or $120.  You can keep unlimited data if you pay retail price for a new phone.  You will lose unlimited if you sign a new contract and purchase a subsidized phone.

View solution in original post

Re: ETF charged if contract terminated within 30 days of contract agreement ending?
Not applicable

Yes, it is $350 minus $10 per month completed.  So, they will charge you $110 or $120.  You can keep unlimited data if you pay retail price for a new phone.  You will lose unlimited if you sign a new contract and purchase a subsidized phone.

Not applicable

The contract they agreed to says the ETF is $350 minus $10 per month completed.  This is very straightforward.

Not applicable

<<  Comments removed for clarity - they were responses to a previous comment that has also been removed >>

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes