EVEN EXCUTIVE RELATIONS DOESN'T CARE ENOUGH TO RESOLVE MY ISSUE..26 DAYS OLD
ThomasR51
Enthusiast - Level 2

This is a precautionary post to warn all Verizon customers and potential new customers, about the lack of care even by Verizon Executive Relations to resolve an issue that is not my fault and has left me dealing with a phone that does not work correctly since the 29th of September...YES ALMOST A MONTH AGO!!! You can read more about my hardship over the past month by clicking the link Customer Complaint....21 Days and Counting Verizon... - Verizon Community. The sad part is you would think AFTER the second complaint here, someone would have reached out to me from the Verizon Executive Team, Worse yet,  Kevin assured me on the 20th in a private message that someone would be contacting me within 24 to 48 hours. But here it is the 26 and NOTHING...Wait, I did receive my bill for the month...YES, STILL PAYING FOR SERVICE ON A PHONE THAT IS MALFUNCTIONING!!!! The sad part is in addition to taking last Friday off believing someone would be able to resolve this, I had to go out and spend $80.00 on a wireless charger the sales rep stated would most likely NOT work with the new iPhone...If Verizon is wondering why they are losing customers to T-Mobile & AT&T, here is a prime example...Better yet, reach out to Verizon board members about this issue...I am sure they would be highly interested in a possible explanation for Verizon's stock being down.

0 Likes