Early Upgrade???
bobby321
Hey everyone. My 20 month early upgrade date is 9 days away. My phone broke a couple days ago and i need to know if i could upgrade 9 days early. I don't know if i am a VIP customer, but our bill is over $79.99 and we have payed every bill on time. Also we have been on Verizon for almost 6 years. So my question is if i go to the verizon store and tell them that an need an early upgrade and that i've been a loyal customer for a long time and payed my bills on time could i get an early upgrade without a fee??????
Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Early Upgrade???
DaniLove13
Contributor - Level 3
I would try and go to the store and do the upgrade early, but I'm pretty sure the store can only upgrade you if it's right on the upgrade date. If you call customer service they'll be able to order the phone for sure for you. If you can't wait for the phone to be shipped, have the rep notate in the account that you are allowed to take advantage of your upgrade a few days early and the store will do it for sure.
0 Likes
Re: Early Upgrade???
nmchileman
Master - Level 3
I agree. 9 days early should be no sweat. Just don't go to an indirect or authorized agent, they're terrible. If a store doesn't let you do it early, customer service absolutely will.
0 Likes