Early edge trick
Merrimac

feeling a little left out. Couple weeks ago noticed promotion on my account as a current Customer with 9 months left on my contract. Basically said I could do early edge upgrade until march 31. If I traded in my phone and did early edge under the more everything plan I would get $20 off on my monthly access if I bumped up to 10GB. Well I did the math and it still did not work out for my 4 phones if I increased data and upgraded phones to edge. However, I look this morning and the promotion is over and they changed the more everything discount for 10GB to $25. If I had known they were going to sweeten the deal (which takes effect now regardless of when you joined edge) I would have updated all 4 of my family phones and had a pretty good end plan at similar monthly fee with higher data. I would have joined the edge revolution which I would have thought of benefit to Verizon. However, the door is closed, as a current customer I am now back to sitting and waiting for end of my plan not being able to take advantage of the latest discounts because I signed up at wrong time little over a year ago and did not anticipate a future discount adjustment when the promotion for edge was still open. Too bad... Feel left out as a many many year customer...

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Early edge trick
lewisr13
Champion - Level 1

Early edge extended to 4/30/14

0 Likes
Merrimac

OK... But how to take advantage of early edge? I called talked to supervisor they basically said you have to be at end of your contract... How is that EARLY edge... Seems like just signing up. If I was given a path to join by 4/30 I would. No one in verizon seems to know how to do it... I gave all my info in this post previous... 9 months on contract left... If I can get a direct contact I will do it as I do not think any general support folks know how...

Sent from my iPad

0 Likes
RippedOffAgain

Count your blessings!  We are paying $500 plus for a device now that we could have purchased elsewhere much cheaper.  And, I am NOT seeing ANY discount on my bill......

0 Likes