Early upgrade for one of my phone.
polaristar

I currently carry 4 lines on this account.  My family and I've been a loyal VZ customer for years.  As many people have stated, there's a fierce competition between different carriers offering to buy out contracts to offer their own services.  And frankly I am quite tempted to switch over.  I currently pay $250 on a monthly basis for the 4 lines.  Sprint and AT&T works quite well in my area, and my job does not need to travel often which does not affect the coverage area as much. Not to mention it will save me quite a bit on a monthly bill.  One of my line is due for an upgrade last week of November of this year and I spoke with one of the representative to possible do an early upgrade for this line.  Reason being screen crack, battery dying early etc.  And yet the representative denied the request and just flat out told me to either switch to their edge plan or just cancel the contract early and pay the penalty.  With 5 weeks left on this contract, of course I declined.  I am quite disappointed with the level of service and customer satisfaction.  Verizon has decided to roll out an early upgrade till November 15th for the new Iphone.  With few days out, they can't possibly let me do an early upgrade?  As much as I like the quality of the verizon phone service, to me this doesn't make sense.  In order for Verizon to keep me as a customer, all they have to do is let me do an early upgrade, yet they are willing to take a risk and lose my $250 on a monthly basis?  I don't know what to say to be honest.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Early upgrade for one of my phone.
Not applicable

No they won't give you an early upgrade unless they extend the promo. People always say "Well can't Verizon do this once just for me?" No they can't they cant do it just for you. Why, because your loyal? Well EVERYONE is loyal. So they'll have to do it for everyone.

0 Likes