Edge charges for non-return - even though items returned.
cin1982

I upgraded 2 lines on my contract through the Edge program. Both lines were charged with non-return fees of $231.86/line. On the next bill, there was another charge for non-return ($150), but then it was also credited stating they were received. The original charges were not reversed. I spoke with customer service that states one of the phones was not returned, even though they were both returned together. After months of trying to resolve this, my account became suspended and I was forced to pay these fees. After I paid, I spoke with another rep that managed to get me a credit of $100 on my account. I've been a customer for 16 years and am beyond furious at this situation. I'm even looking at other companies to switch to. I wish I could physically go talk to a person to get this all straightened out, but that is apparently unheard of these days. Does anybody know how I can formally file a complaint with Verizon, with copies of my bills showing all of this?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Edge charges for non-return - even though items returned.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Cindy, wanting a real live person is your wish come true, we are all real here in Verizon and our Social Media team is at your service. We would love to make sure you are not getting charged for something that was incorrect. Could you please follow us on Twitter or Like us on Facebook so we can address this for you. Help is her for you.
CheriS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes