Edge up early
Suekat
Enthusiast - Level 2

I recently edged up early to get the IPhone 6.  I went to the Apple Store , paid what I owed to edge up early .  I bought by phone on Sunday 10/12/14 and sent my edge phone back on 10/13/14. I looked at my bill today and it was increased $340 ,  Verizon has not received my phone back and it was sent over a month ago or it was not processed.  I also lost the tracking number to check on this.  I am seeking advice on what to do or if anyone experienced this?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Edge up early
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Suekat

We certainly want to make sure you are getting credit when it is due. When you sent your phone back was the tracking number/label used the one that we sent to you with your phone? Have you ever received a text or anything from us back in October about the phone? Let's get to the bottom of this for you.

CandiceH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Suekat
Enthusiast - Level 2

I sent back the phone in the package that was provided to me when I upgraded my phone.  I have not received anything saying that Verizon received my phone.  I spoke to someone yesterday who put a help ticket in to locate my phone and speed up the process .  I hope they find it , because I did send it back.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for sharing that information, Suekat. The good news is that an investigation ticket has been opened already in order for us to track the package down.
Did you happen to get a ticket number?

TamaraH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Suekat
Enthusiast - Level 2

I misplaced the tracking number , I looked everywhere for it.

0 Likes
JamesHall78
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am having similar problem. I paid early edge up fee, got new iPhone 6 at Apple store and sent my iPhone 5s back in the shipping envelope. I have the tracking number and it was received in Ft. Worth, but I ended up with a 375 dollar charge. I would have been better off paying off the phone and selling it on Craigslist. Verizon charged my for a full iPhone 5s 32GB and then stole it and now I have to pay for an iPhone 6. I contacted bill support twice and one told agent said their supervisor would get back to me and the other gave me a phone number to a 3rd party that couldn't speak english, sound quality was horrible, and I was hung up on. The agents at the corporate store say they can't help and refer customers back to the website.

0 Likes
Suekat
Enthusiast - Level 2

I contacted this person in the executive office last Thirsdday night , he called me back on Friday and within hours my phone was found and my account was credited. 

Personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message was edited by: Admin Moderator

0 Likes