Edge upgrade online?
vereyezuhn
Master - Level 3

First off, does anyone know where I can submit a formal complaint about a Verizon store employee? Just returned from the nearest store to me, was "helped" by a man I can only describe as flat out rude, and high off his (removed). The guy was extremely jittery, couldn't hold eye contact, and looked extremely burdened by having to answer my questions. I had asked if I could use an edge upgrade from a different line on my plan and put the phone on my line - he flat out said no, and that I'd have to have the edge phone on the original line for at least 6 months (not true, I JUST did this back in Feb.) He said the only iPhone 6's that store had in stock currently were the 128gb black ones, and that he couldn't order me a 64gb one (also not true, we literally just ordered one from this same store 2 weeks ago) - I asked if I could order one online since I didn't want the 128gb, to which he also said no, but that I could "try" ordering it and see if they "let" me, then shrugged his shoulders and walked off.

So now I'm wondering if it's possible to use an Edge upgrade online, and switch that phone to a different line. I originally upgraded one line on my plan back in Feb. using the Edge program, and switched that phone to MY line. Now that original line is eligible for an edge upgrade, and this employee I spoke with is saying it's not possible for me to use this line's upgrade on my own line, and it's especially not possible to do online - which I think is (removed)

>> Edited to comply with the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service <<

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Edge upgrade online?
lewisr13
Champion - Level 1

Just do the upgrade on whichever line is eligible and then switch the phones once you get them in hand.

0 Likes
Re: Edge upgrade online?
vereyezuhn
Master - Level 3

Thanks for replying. I'll do that. My only question now is do I have to activate it on the line I purchase it on first, and then switch it? I remember long before Edge came along we'd have to do that if we use a different line's upgrade.

0 Likes